Friday, February 16, 2018

Open Letter: Thanks

Dear Friends, Family, Readers, Listeners, Supporters and my fellow content producers on The Light!
And especially Robert Williams, Roz The Butterfly, Mark Tyler, Jerome Benjamin,  Santiago Almodover, Angela Burton, Harve Nichol, Robert Laws, Khalida Hunter,  Ava Lewis, Jackie A. Belton, Carol Waties, Matt Gilliano, Ed and Tanya Dixon and Cheryl Sellers.
I want to say thank you!

On Friday February 23rd, I am being awarded a Atlantic City Home Town Hero Award.

Over the course of 2017, a lot has been accomplished on the air, at live events and in the community.

I would be the biggest dope in the world to assume that these accomplishments came because of my efforts. What we have done and are doing and will do, is because of you army of great people behind me.

This award may have my name on it.

However, it is our award and there are other names that have also contributed...MIGHTILY.

I am asking you to attend and help me celebrate.

As proud as I am to accept this award, I take more pride in recognizing how you all made this and so many great things possible last year and this year as well.

If I forgot to mention you by name? Please forgive me.



---------
Our Great Sponsors


Our Great Sponsors













No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...