Thursday, July 26, 2018

LOVE JONES This Friday at Uncle Bobbie's Summer Film Series

Uncle Bobbie's Coffee & Books
5445 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 



I am ashamed to admit I work to hard. At least that's the excuse I use for not having stopped by Philly's best spot for coffee brew and book, Uncle Bobbie's.

Well, while checking their event list I came across an event that I can't miss.

Friday movie nights and this Friday ...LOVE JONES.

What?

I Ain't Gotta Say No More!


Enjoy This Recent Clip of The Cast Discussing Their Experience Filming Love Jones!


_________________

Please Support Our Sponsors






No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...