Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hometown Heroes Awards 2018

Councilman Mo Delgado showing off one of the awards



I want to thank Mo Delgado and Friends In Action for The 2018 Hometown Heroes Awards.

First of all...on behalf of my family, my friends and my content producers Robert Williams, Harv Nichols, Khalidah Hunter and Tiana Speaks ...I say thank you for "our" award.

I also want to thank you on behalf of Atlantic City.

The Hometown Heroes Awards is a great annual event which celebrates the good that AC has created and inspired.

Congratulations to all of the winners and let's continue to inspire GREATNESS this year!






Please Support Our Sponsors!












No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...