Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Night Radio!

I am inviting my friends and family to tune into The Light on FM 106.5 WPPM tonight!

Every Friday I do the show live from Philly!

Tonight the first hour celebrates the 100th episode of my fellow DJ...DJ Charlemagne's show CRATE BEATS!

I will be spinning the last half hour and going right into the BEST OF THE LIGHT with interviews with former Atlantic City High School Band director Joe Brown and the creator of the DC Comics Black Lightning (A new CW TV Show) Mr. Tony Isabella.

You can listen to The Light live via your phone, tablet or computer via www.TuneIn.com.

                                                            ________________________
                 You Can Listen To My Mix Tape Style Podcast 45's and 33's at Spreaker.com



OUR SPONSORS















No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...