Saturday, October 13, 2018

MY FIRST SHOT

Photography By Tyler Shot It's First Gala Events as THEE PHOTOGRAPHER!

So last night 10/11 I was the receiver of several blessings.

A Quick Selfie with one of the members of The Young Democratic Caucus.


1st. Photography By Tyler / Raymond Tyler got our first job being the official photographer of a gale event. The South Jersey Journal's Award Ceremony.

2nd.
I met some great individuals and groups including Lt. Governor Sheila Oliver.

3rd. With out knowing it many of the people I met inspired me to continue my struggle to create the media I want to see and share the stories I feel with help.

4.
Special shout out to Herb Belton for my wonderful hand crafted Belton Bow's Bow Tie. Which I received several positive compliments about.


Shout out to stylist Stella Williams of Lifestyles By Stella for giving me the guidance to make sure I am always stylish and fashionable when I am out.


To book my services as a photographer, writer, or content producer...reach out to me at RaymondTyler2018@gmail.com.



Thanks To The Sponsors Of The Light Nation and Raymond Tyler Media











No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...