Monday, May 21, 2018

NBA UNDER RATED...Rated. Joe Barry Carrol words by Raymond Tyler

Mr. Joe Barry Carrol! Is today Unremembered and if he was? I am sure fans and media would under rate him.

I first came across this big.... BIG Man while he played for the Warriors.

He was never the FORCE that Kareem or Moses was.

However, JBC was never in the right market at the right time.

He might give you 20 points and 10 rebounds...or he may get lost in the offense. I think the NBA never saw the BEST OF JBC.

Today, he's a artist and painter....but in the 1980's ....for better or worse...he went toe to toe with some of the leagues best 7 footers.

I'm rating JBC a ...B- over all.

Definitely serviceable ....too inconsistent....but definitely not a bum. Definite "rim protector" and knew how to take up space on a court. I rated him higher because 1. I always liked to see which JBC would show up and 2. because I like the nick name JBC.





                                                          Please support Our Sponsors











No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...