Wednesday, April 11, 2018

5 Things This Sign Says To Me...

This sign is simple, dope and I would love to spin here for free (just let me send drinks to the ladies.)

Here's 5 things this sign says to me.

1. I need to book the first open night they have to DJ!

2. MY WEEKEND/BBQ GOALS!

3. MY RELATIONSHIP/ MARRIAGE GOALS

4. I should have at least 3 t shirts that say this.

5. I should borrow 3 million, buy 5 dive bars between here and Philly...and then Franchise NICE PEOPLE DANCING TO GOOD SOUL MUSIC.

                                                      Please Support Our Sponsors














No comments:

Post a Comment

THRIV is the festival for ARTS/ARTISTS AFTER 40

  T hriv, coming to Atlantic City for a weekend that is full of fun and inspiration for baby boomers and gen Xers thinking about how you wan...